Re: [DMCForum] Re: Smoking some good pot

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Smoking some good pot

I know because this seller doesn't realize that delorean.com will sell
a warranted delorean for another $5000 with a 6 month 6000 mile
warranty and it will probably cost the new owner at least $5000 just to
get that car road worthy again.

Mark V

On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 09:29 PM, James LaLonde wrote:

> I love ebay auctions like this.
>
> I can understand no-picture-auctions when trying to sell a junker
> 1989 Nissan Maxima. But a DeLorean, at any price w/o pics (granted
> he did have that ultra-thorough description)... you'd have to be...
> dare I say it, a jackass to bid such a car w/o obtaining more info
> first.
>
> I just can't believe these sellers are trying to scam us... Scammers
> know better.
>
> Thanks Mark for the asshat point-out. See? If we'd all just realize
> that us DMCForumers are all okay guys... it's everyone else that's
> stupid... we'd get along much better. (take that for the joke that
> it is)
>

> James L 004009
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57