Re: [DMCForum] OT: Need help with 84 VW Rabbit

Re: [DMCForum] OT: Need help with 84 VW Rabbit

MOFOCO in Wisconsin http://www.mofoco.com/
414-963-1020

I know they are heavy in to the old VW Bug and i have seen newer VW's
in there lot.

Mark

On Thursday, March 11, 2004, at 02:45 PM, erikgeerdink wrote:

> I've got an 84 Rabbit that I've been spending time with.  Overall in
> great condition, but still needing work.  I'm going to be replacing
> the fuel pump and high pressure line going from the fuel pump to the
> fuel accumulator (hopefully thats it...unless more lines snap on
> me).  Does anyone on this list work on VW's?  Anyone know of a good
> place to get VW parts?  I can't find a part number or a seller of the
> high pressure line that I need.  Does anyone know of a good reseller
> of high pressure fuel lines?
> Any help or links would be great.
>
> Thanks,
> Erik
> 04512
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57

click here