Re: [DMCForum] Engine running half rich half lean.

Re: [DMCForum] Engine running half rich half lean.

Yeah, but he says that all of the plugs on one side look
rich and the other side lean.  So I think it is unlikely
that 3 injectors are poorly firing to the same degree all on
one side.

I had a situation where my #2 injector was spraying about
half as much as the others at idle.  Without knowing this, I
adjusted the air/fuel mixture.  The average had 5 cylinders
run too rich while the #2 was too lean.

Walt

> If you have one poorly firing injector in one bank, then
adjust the
> mixture to rich, you could well hit the spot where the
bank with the