[DMCForum] "DeLrean" book

I have purchased Mr. DeLorean's autobiography, and was reading it
today in history class and on page 71 he mentioned Roger Penske. This
may not be relevant to anyone else on this list but Penske happens to
be the owner of the dealership frantise that I work for and is in
town today. I was wondering if anyone knew if the two are still
friends?

You would think that I could just go up and ask him but the sales
managers have major egoes and think I'm disposable so I have to find
ways around them and I may not get to talk to Penske today.

I have written Mr. DeLorean a letter and I am trying to figure out
how to get it to him, since he will not be at Pegion Forge. If anyone
could help me out I would much appreciate it.
Josh