[DMCForum] Re: More vinyl dye questions for Vixen Dave

[DMCForum] Re: More vinyl dye questions for Vixen Dave

The door panels were lighter, but seemed to darken over 3 days.
The knee bolsters came out even lighter than the door panels did
before they cured.

The dash is brown and I'm not using that as a comparison. The knee
bolsters look too light compared to the door panels. They -do- seem
to be darkening slightly but not enough.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>