Re: [DMCForum] Re: grady taillight board???

Re: [DMCForum] Re: grady taillight board???

I haven't met an OEM board that couldn't be made to work with a bit of
sand paper and several blobs of solder. Grady's are no good for us over
here because of the need to wire up foglights, and the bulbs are all
wired "backwards" ie where the housing is +12v and the centre pin is
ground (I know this is case on a very similar aftermarket board, not
100% it's the same on Grady's)

Martin