RE: [DMCForum] Re: Who from DMCFORUM is going to Pigeon Forge?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Who from DMCFORUM is going to Pigeon Forge?

I just called again and confirmed. There are standard smoking rooms
available and the fancier ones like I got.

I opted for a non-smoking room so I had to take the fancier new ones.