Re: [DMCForum] general usage question

I've jacked my car up a number of times in the driveway using Walter's
floor jack, a couple 2x4's, and jack stands.

The jackstands walter has are wide across the top with a bit of an edge,
the 2x4 fits well down inside it. we put the 2x4 ontop of the floor
jack, position it right behind the crumple tube and under the frame
behind the oil pan. jack up front, put jack stands in place, jack up
rear. We usually put the ramps under the rear wheels and set the car
down on it at this point unless we need the rear wheels off.

Samuel