[DMCForum] Re: muffler suggestions for custom exhaust...

[DMCForum] Re: muffler suggestions for custom exhaust...

Sorry ,. I meant to say that I am making headers.

It is almost exactly the same setup as the uk one.

I am just trying to get it done locally since after shipping and conversion
to Canadian dollars.. it works out to be a bit much.

Thanks
Ken
005541
www.odoc.ca