[DMCForum] DeLorean TV sighting

I was just watching a show on VH1 called Most Outrageous Game Show Moments, and a Back to the Future guised DeLorean drove by in the background where Ben Stein, the host, was asking a woman a question. I guess it must have been filmed at Universal Studios. Just thought I'd pass this along!

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC