[DMCForum] Re: turbo(s)...

Good for you. I see no need for the UK to belong to a so-
called "super-state", surrender your national identity and have your
economy weighed down by members of the EU who don't adhere to the
rules, and whose economies are a drain on the other members. I won't
name names, but I can.

The whole thing is the height of political correctness and the re-
distribution of wealth by people who feel they're "entitled" to
something of yours, just because they don't have it.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> They aren't putting it to a vote because they know it'd be a
landslide
> in favour of keeping the pound, just as Denmark did. So their plan
is to
> wait till we're all acclimatised to the idea and then put it to a
vote.
> Personally I think that on that day, Satan will be going to work in
> slow-plough....
>
> Martin
>
> cruznmd wrote:
>
> >Hey Martin, you should be saying "my two cents", not "pence".
Aren't