[DMCForum] Re: Pics of my homemade DMC Dealer sign...

[DMCForum] Re: Pics of my homemade DMC Dealer sign...

Hi Rich,
Thanks!
I just made it for myself, I thought it would look cool hanging on
the wall. It is basically a scale model of the original signs - this
one is 4 feet across.
When I've it finished I'll put together a webpage to show how to do
it. Being 3000 miles away in Ireland I don't think it makes much
sense for me to ship one to the USA, the shipping would probably be
too expensive to make it worthwhile from the buyer's point of view.
Anyway, it is pretty simply to make!
Thanks,
John