Re: [DMCForum] otterstat ---- Re: VIN #0909 pics

There was a recall to turn the coolant pipe round so the connections on
the otterstat face the ground. This is to stop an air bubble forming,
but at the end of the day, it still gets hot and trips the fans fine,
just a little later. But it's a better idea to turn it round, just don't
worry about it too much if it isn't

Martin