From: Louie Golden [mailto:louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 4:50 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] VIN #0909 pics

Wow... I just noticed in this pic you've got completely differently routed
coolant hoses than my car.

http://staff.xu.edu/~durman/delorean/pics/compressor.JPG

Do you know if your car was a turbo at one time? Or do the early cars have
different coolant hose routes? This section is different as well... appears
to be "home engineered." Or maybe your car was rear ended at some point?

http://staff.xu.edu/~durman/delorean/pics/throttle_spool.JPG

Have you ever gotten anything done to your car? I'm beginning to think you
don't really exist... you're just a computer who sends out responses ;-).
You've declined all DeLorean meets too... hmm... conspiracy theories begin
to fly... LOL. -Louie