Re: [DMCForum] Ooooooooo

> Gotta link?  I have not heard of this yet.

Here's a text copy of their last newsletter:

Check out the new arrival's at DMC! many parts, previously
unavaiable,
are now at DMC and ready to ship out to you!

Many DeLoreans have melted fuseboxes or fuseholders and
replacement
fuseboxes have been unavailable for years. DMC (Texas) now
offers
original fuseboxes with new terminals, fuses and complete,
illustrated
instructions! We also now offer original fusebox covers
either with the
rest of the fusebox components or separately.
Part No. 106912 Fusebox Assembly $94.95
Part No. 106913 Fusebox Assembly - no cover $74.95
Part No. 110520 Fusebox Cover $17.95

Previously Unavailable
Corroded connections between the harness and the fuel pump
can
sometimes cause fuel delivery problems that can imitate a
failing
fuel pump. Harnesses have been unavailable for a few months,
but
we are pleased to announce that they are again in stock at a
new,
lower price!
Part No. 106740 Fuel Pump Harness $18.99

New replacement fuel return lines for inside the tank are
the latest
new fuel system part to be remanufactured by DMC (Texas).
The new
lines are made from an improved, modern compound and are
also
available at a new lower price!
Part No. 106286 Fuel Return Line $19.69

If your interior could use a little more sparkle or just a
clean
and new look put the new seat covers from DMC at the top of
your
list! The original leather for the DeLorean seat covers was
supplied
by Bridge of Weir and is no longer available, nor is the
unique
"pebble grain" vinyl. DMC has contracted with a tannery to
re-create
the original leather color and grain, while also ordering
the
creation of new a new die to emboss the "pebble grain"
finish into
the new vinyl, as well. These seat covers are now available
for
pre-order and are expected to ship in March. Retail price
per car
set is $599.00 in either black or gray. Initial quantities
are
very limited. Click below and pre-order to avoid
disappointment.
K116600 SEAT COVER SET, PAIR (BLK) $599
K116601 SEAT COVER SET, PAIR (GRAY $599

NEW! Fast Order option at the DeLorean online store - When
you're in a
hurry to order your parts on-line and know the part numbers
simply look
for the fast order button and click there. It's an easy way
to enter
the part numbers of your items and proceed immediately to
check-out.
If you know the part, but not the part number, there's a
built in
search option as well.

NEW! DMC has now made it easier than ever to manage your
e-newsletter
account. With new changes to our subscribe/unsubscribe
system all
features are accessible from one page. We hope that you
enjoy the
periodic e-mail updates, however, should you choose to
unsubscribe
from our newsletter there will be no delay in your removal
request
as it will now be handled automatically and you will receive
an
e-mail confirmation of your subscription discontinuation.

DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive
Humble, Texas 77396 USA

(281) 441 - 2537 : Voice
(800) USA - DMC1 : Toll Free inside USA
(281) 441 - 2813 : Fax
http://www.delorean.com

We practice responsible mailing by honoring all remove
requests and
following all U.S. Laws. We are in compliance with all state
and
Federal Laws regarding commercial e-mail solicitations.

Copyright 1997-2004 the stylized DMC logo and logo with
flags are
registered trademarks of DeLorean Motor Company (Texas).