From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 7:38 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] 'Fridge Runners' Hotel Reservations

Again, I apologize for screwing this all up.

Andrei, I'd like to point out that the local folks who made hotel
reservations could probably move them to the next weekend without any
kind of financial penalty. (If their schedules can accomodate)

Samuel, I very much apologize for the rush you put on parts. I didn't
know you were doing that. My understanding was your attendance was
shaky at best anyway. Now you have a week longer to take your time
and fix your brakes.

For those who can't rearrange their schedule anymore, Walt and Andrei
are willing to host and play teacher-mechanic this weekend. For those
of you who can, I look forward to seeing you next weekend.

I really do feel that my car is solid and will make the trip. This
was literally, one of the only repairs I had been deferring to
arrival in Florida, and the other TAB had already been replaced.

Sigh..what can go wrong, will.

Rich