Re: [DMCForum] 'Fridge Run Options

Rich called and wants to delay the Fridge Run for
about a week.  That's fine.  As a consolation, I will be
having a tech day at my house.  I assume that Samuel will
want to come?  We will probably be eating lunch around 12:00
to 1 PM.  Everyone is invited.  RSVP me for directions.

> Walt you up for the drive down here?

No!  Are you kidding?  I'm barely ready myself.  My daily
driver hasn't driven in over 2 months.  I killed the battery
with an assault rifle.  Well, I left the rifle on the
drivers seat in a box which was resting on the brake pedal,
ala Rube Goldberg, which left the brake lights on for
who-knows-how-long.  Well, that's not what killed the car.
Before that I carved my front rotors up with an electric
sander.  If a little sanding does a little good, then a lot
of sanding should do a lot of good?  Noooo.  Now they need
to be cut on a lathe, but that is what they needed to begin
with.  Am I rambling?  Oh, the freakiest thing about it is
that I had a dream that morning where someone explained to
me that my dead battery was caused by the brake lights
staying on because of a box on the pedal.  I am NOT making
this up!  But I don't expect to be taken seriously anyway.
;-)

Walt