RE: [DMCForum] 'Fridge Run Options

Technically I could get a water pump overnighted from Houston and do it this weekend, but I don't like to rush working on this car. I like to do everything without deadlines so I can take the time to make sure everything gets done properly. Who knows what I may find once I pull the intake manifold off this car. I didn't have any surprizes with my old DeLorean, but have no guarantees with this one. I just don't fancy the idea of rushing and overlooking something and melting down my car.

I literally got my professors to move back exams and papers and canceled other important events so I could do the run this weekend. As much as I really hate it, you guys will just have to count me out. I can't shuffle my schedule around again to accomodate. Not to mention I'm going to be in Florida in about 2 weeks for spring break. I don't know that I'll want to make that aweful trip down I-95 twice in a month lol. Hopefully I'll be able to meet you at the Mid Atlantic thing in April, Rich. To all you crazy Florida people, hopefully I'll see you guys in Pigeon Forge. I'm sorry I'm not hard core as some of you guys. Anyways, whatever happens you all be safe and have fun! -Louie

--- "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Damm sorry to hear that Rich.  I have been living vicariously though and
maybe this is a good thing.  Louie could get his leak fixed, Bill could get
his clutch finished,  Sam...err...Samuel can get his brakes done, I
can...well, continue to live vicariously :)

Greg

PS - Walt