Re: [DMCForum] Farrar's 'Fridge Run Options

Re: [DMCForum] Farrar's 'Fridge Run Options

Well, my options is take the time off and get together with whoever is
left, or go into work. Either way, I need to know, preferably in the
next 24 hours (12 noon on thursday) wether or not I'm going into work
friday. I have to let my boss know before it gets late.