[DMCForum] anyone going to pigeon forge?

[DMCForum] anyone going to pigeon forge?

Hey Lads,
If there is anyone going to pigeon forge this summer, I need a big
favor.
Basically I'd like to get a pic of Deirdre and I with our DeLorean
signed by John DeLorean, but I won't be able to make the show myself,
so if anyone is willing, could I send you the photo for you to bring
to the show and get signed, and then post it back to me in your own
time? The photo is a large 10 X 8 print, so would be in a poster
tube, and of course I'd give you the money for postage etc.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks,
John
PS When is the trip happening when you guys go visit that Tucker
Collection?