From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 1:05 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: I'm out :-(

Great.

I love it when my dad is right. He's such a smart-ass.

Well  I'm not out yet, I delivered the parts to the mechanic around
9:30 a.m. We'll see what he does with them.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> After moving hell and earth to be able to attend the Fridge Run, it
looks like I'm going to have to bow out. I went out to my car today
and found a puddle of coolant under it. Looks like the water pump is
weeping, or it's possibly coming from under the intake manifold.
Either way, the car is out of commission for a while. I think I'm
just going to park it for a while and save up to send it off to one
of the vendors to get it straightened out fully. I'm just too
mechanically inept to deal with any crap these cars seem to throw at
us constantly. Like Bill Robertson just said, it looks like this trip
is jinxed... Rich just broke a TAB, my water pump is going out, and
Bill's clutch replacement has ground to a halt because his new clutch
isn't releasing. Anyways, to those who are able to go, have extra fun
for me! -Louie

> Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time
your team wins! Free limited-time trial at
http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail