[DMCForum] Re: Vinyl dye for McCoy

According to the Vixen archives, Plasti-cote #408 is correct for the
gray interior cars. Normally available at Pep Boy's etc.

My local Advance Auto quit carrying Plasti-cote. I purchased some
Dupli-Color that looks like it might be the same thing.

To my knowledge, #408 is just a shade of gray. Any vinyl dye that
says it's color #408 should do the trick. It doesn't have to be a
particular brand.

Re: Trailing arms-
It's my understanding that the arm can't swing enough to hit the
pavement (I could be wrong. Martin? Dave S.?). Be not afraid. Just
get checked out and install the Iconel bolts if you haven't already.

I hope this helps.

Rich A.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"