From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 7:01 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] So much for the 'Fridge Run.

I went out tonight to buy some #408 vinyl dye. On my way home, as I
was decelerating to pull into a grocery store, I snapped a TAB.

At 35/40 MPH.

The car swayed so violently that I have strained a muscle in my back.
The good news is, I didn't hit anyone or anything. Beyond the bolt, I
don't see any damage.

The car is resting in the parking lot.

Here are my questions:

1. Walt, can you overnight me some ICONEL TABS and shims?
2. I presume I lost all my shims. How the hell do I ever figure out
how many and where they go?

Any advice is appreciated.

Rich A.

  _____