Re: [DMCForum] Heater coolant pipe #102842 and spark plug update

Re: [DMCForum] Heater coolant pipe #102842 and spark plug update

I bought a pipe from pjgrady yesterday.   The plugs are original bosch.

jordan

Walter Coe <Whalt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Jordan,

I have one of those pipes lying around, and it looks rusty
and slightly pitted at the ends.  I'll sell it dirt cheap
(i.e, cover my shipping costs) but I don't think it would be
worth shipping across the pond.  If I had to replace one, I
would rather make something out of copper pipe with some
soldered brass nipples on the ends.

What kind of spark plugs were those that broke?  Bosch?

Walt