RE: [DMCForum] Heater coolant pipe #102842 and spark plug update

RE: [DMCForum] Heater coolant pipe #102842 and spark plug update

No that would make life easy.

The broken ones were Two on the passanger and one on
the driver side.

The ones that did come out were in good condition and
had good thread.  The ones that didnt come out had
alot less force put on them before they broke than the
ones sucessfully removed.

I seem to agree with the concensus that some water may
have gotten in and caused an ammount of rust of
fatigue at the base of some plugs causing them to
break under tension.

I believe the threads may in fact be in good order.

jordan
11613