Re: [DMCForum] New DeLorean owner and member here!

Re: [DMCForum] New DeLorean owner and member here!

Do both clutch master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder at the same
time, they usually will wear the same. Also replace your old stock
clutch line if your car doesnt have the upgraded SS braded clutch line.

I got the PJ Grady HD clutch master cylinder and i love it.

Mark

On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, at 07:17 PM, Brian wrote:

> Hello,  I'm Brian from Sacramento California.  I recently purchased
> my 15 year dream.  I have an '82 5-speed with grey interior.  It's a
> great car and in pretty decent shape.  Of course the standard issues
> arose after it had been taken out of storage.  I'm in need of
> replacing the clutch cylinders (primarily the master) and swapping
> alternators.  I've been reading up on various 'upgrades' to these
> elements and I would like to avoid hard to find original items.
>
> I look forward to joining the talk on these boards, seeing how this
> is the first car I'm doing mechanical work on and I'll need plenty
> of support ;)
>
> thanks,
> Brian
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime