Re: [DMCForum] Bob Miller (WAS: tragic)

I say lets stop talking about this guy before he joins the group and
starts that whole big email thing we had going on last time and gets
out of hand again.

Haven't we learned from the past last time we talked about people
behind their back?

I understand some of us had bad dealings with this guy and some had
good dealings with him.

A few emails of warning to all of us about what kind of seller you
think this guy is is OK, but the name calling should stop.

Mark

On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, at 10:50 AM, timnagin wrote:

>> Agreed, many stories I hear about him would
>> lead me to conclude he is not reliable, but that is
>> NOT being deceptive or a "crook".
>
> The story Louie related would seem to be a very good example of being
> deceptive, and I think a fine line exists between that and being a
> crook.
>
> Greg
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website.
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime