RE: [DMCForum] Bob Miller (WAS: tragic)

I agree, but I know he is a used parts dealer.  I had
no expectation that he needed the door for himself!

As far as I know, Bob has never mislead or deceived
anyone.  He portrays himself and his business for what
it is..  Agreed, many stories I hear about him would
lead me to conclude he is not reliable, but that is
NOT being deceptive or a "crook".

<SNIP>

> Yes, that is capitalism by definition but there was
> a time when someone
> would have told you where you could have sold your
> door and only you would
> have profited monetarily from that.  There are also
> some people that still
> believe when you give your word that you adhere to
> that.  Yes, I have been
> called an idealist many times.
<SNIP>