[DMCForum] a/c hoses Re: Fridge Run..

> Walt do you have the ends and hoses ready?

Not yet, but I should have them ready for the Fridge run.  I
have two sets off of cars ready to be refurbished.  I have
hoses yet to remove from two other cars, and then I'll have
all four sets at the same time -- hopefully for a quantity
discount.  The only ends that I will need you to crimp are
the ones at the compressor where they are easy to reach.

I'm not sure if Rich wants to spend the bucks for new hoses.
Samuel is doing it anyway, but most likely won't have the
evaporator back in the dash in time for the Fridge run.  We
can always have his crimped in Tampa.

I need to call Randy.  He mostly likely won't go to the
fridge run, but last I heard from him, he had one of his
hoses pop presumably from being chaffed on the fiberglass.
That's the nice thing about new hoses -- you can make them a
little longer so they don't chafe.

Walt