[DMCForum] Re: spark plug problem bad.

I had this same problem happen to my wife's Oldsmobile Acheiva.

The same exact thing in fact.

The only way to fix it was to take the head off and have the rest of
the plug extracted at a local machine shop.

Yes I did try the easy out, penetrating oil and even tried to heat the
head and use the easy out, none of which worked.

What I was told by the machine shop was that the aluminum of the head
boned with the steel in the plug and made it impossible to get loose
except to have the plug drilled out and re-thread the hole.

I personally have no faith in JB-Weld or other such products, I have
had them fail way to many times to even hold basic items together to
even remotely trust them for anything else.

Just an old farmboy's advice.

click here