From: "Louie Golden" <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] DC area DeLorean

Cool... thanks Rich! I'll owe ya big time if you do this! I'll buy you a few
beers... and you can have my 170 MPH speedo :-). I'm sure someone down in
Florida can get our odometers right if we do the swap. Anyone who wants my
damn black headliners can have them too. Provided they switch me out with
their grey/dark grey headliners... hehe. Thanks again for the offer Rich,
I'll pass it on to Adam. -Louie

--- "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
I might be persuaded to look at it on my way down or something. That
assumes that you're coming on the run Louie. ;-)