[spam] Re: [DMCForum] DC area DeLorean

--- Begin Message ---
The only thing i Know about that car is it's been on there for a couple of months.  I remember looking at that one back when I bought mine in Novemberish.

Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are any of you DC area guys familiar with this car?

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/6/0/64903560.htm

I ask because I've met a guy who just moved into my building this semester who drives a '95 Lotus Esprit. He actually has been looking seriously for a DeLorean the last several months, and wants to buy mine, but of course I won't sell my baby :-). So instead I've promised him I'd help him find a nice car. This particular car looks pretty nice, and is in his price range. If anyone knows anything about this car, or any other within reasonable driving distance from Charlotte, NC let me know. Thanks! -Louie