From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] steering geometry - new question

> The numbers on K:08:02 in the conversion table are correct
when measuring
> the rim and the tire (measuring at the tread) for a
standard 235/60R15

Hey Smeagle :-) I mean Jim, how can both be right?  Are you
saying to measure the rim OR the tread?

Walt

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM