[DMCForum] Get your angst out. (Off-topic)

[DMCForum] Get your angst out. (Off-topic)

After a sh***y day, there's nothing more satisfying than blowing past
a cop at 97 mph, in the HOV lane, -alone- after some asshole in a
Land Rover Discovery cuts you off, and not getting caught.

Louie, I'm sure I'll make use of your 170 mph speedometer if we
decide to swap them. I think my speed ended up closer to 100 mph
before I finally swallowed my anger and let off the pedal. My angle
drive is broke but I made 3950 RPM's in 5th.

I can only guess that God took pity on me by either putting a
doughnut in the cop's hand or a hot chick on his right side because
there was no flash of lights, no sirens and he just kept on course.

Rich A.