Re: [DMCForum] Speak slowly, use small words (On Topic)

Re: [DMCForum] Speak slowly, use small words (On Topic)

Rich

I put a page from Bosch up under files\alignment.jpg on the yahoo site.  It
give a bit of a description of the different adjustments.

My guess is that due to the rust damage to your front end the camber is out
of whack.  The front suspension of the DeLorean in my opinion poorly
designed for long term everyday use.  You can try find the ball joints that
Dave mentioned, but I think your best be is to put on less expensive tires
and save up to replace more than just the crumple tube.

Or once I can get under your car, maybe we just need to bend and reweld
something.

If Walt ever gets motivated again maybe we will get that upgraded front end
he keeps dreaming of.

Andrei