[DMCForum] Replacement Windshield

Hi everyone. The countdown is on and soon I will be the proud owner
of 17084. It's a Canadian '83 with about 10k (kilometres not miles!).
There is a small crack in the windshield on the passenger side at the
bottom where the little bracket is. Because I live in Canada, and
shipping from the USA would be incredibly expensive, I was wondering
if there is any other windshield what will fit? There is no built in
attenna. I understand side glass will be unique but I did hear
something a while ago that to save costs a mass produced windshield
was used. I might be wrong but any input would be helpful.

- Mike
Future Owner 17084