Re: [DMCForum] unplugged wires

I think that the wires you are talking about are very
important for starting a cold engine.  With the plug
disconnected, the cold start valve won't squirt & the coil
won't get that extra boost while cranking.

The starter side of the connection has a single grayish
wire.  The other side has a pair of blue/yellow wires (not
green/yellow), but everything connects at one point.

Is this it?

Walt