[DMCForum] Re: unplugged wires

Louie,

Either post a photo of the wires or don't fuss with them yet. Rest
assured, we'll fix your funky idle. Perhaps even before we reach
Florida.

Bill's having a hell of a time replacing his clutch. He says the
throwout bearing won't release and he can't completely seperate the
tranny from the motor. He's got friends coming to help so hopefully
he'll get it done. Either that or he'll be able to get it back
together so we can all do it in Florida.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> I was underneath my DeLorean yesterday bleeding the brake lines
when I noticed there is a wire connector unplugged on my car going
into the starter. The wires are green and yellow. The car runs fine
(other than a damned sticking idle), and I'm half scared of screwing
something up if I plug the thing back in. I can't tell if this wire
worked itself loose, or if it was purposefully unplugged. I can't
find anything in the parts manual about these wires... can someone
help me out? -Louie

> Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time
your team wins! Free limited-time trial at
http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail

click here