[DMCForum] Fridge Run attendance and Time Line

[DMCForum] Fridge Run attendance and Time Line

I hate to be the materialistic weasel of this bunch but I'd like to
keep attendance limited to people who own drivable DeLoreans (Farrar
is excluded from this).

I don't think we need:
People who show up to just sell their DeLorean.
People in Florida who are letting their cars rot but want free beer.
People who don't own DeLoreans and won't anytime soon and are just
hanger's-on.
Please consider this when you invite people.

My parents will think this is some kind of freeload party. Hell, half
the purpose of the trip is the -journey-.

Farrar is excluded from this category because I believe he truly is
committed to buying his own car soon. He's sure as hell not driving
all this way for free beer and food. Besides, I appreciate his offer
to be the support vehicle in case anything goes wrong.

Louie: Only you could stumble on the one post that discussed moving
the dates. Every single other post has related the 19th onward. Greg
you absolutely have to come now that Louie is bowing out.

Rich

click here