      From: Andrei Cular [mailto:andreic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
      Sent: Fri 1/30/2004 1:50 PM
      To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: Re: [DMCForum] New poll for DMCForum

      > Oh, come now. Everybody knows it's all about the Guinness.
      OK you come down here and try find any Guinness in any
restaurant or bar.
      If it isn't some light horse piss in a bottle or corona they
don't carry it.

      > "Show me a place where I may stand, and I shall move the
world." --
      > Archimedes

      Is that right?  I thought it was " Show me a place to stand
give me large
      enough lever, and I shall move the world."

      Andrei

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: