Re: [DMCForum] Rotary engines, Jim and the 'Fridge Run

Re: [DMCForum] Rotary engines, Jim and the 'Fridge Run

Andrei asked if I would bring the Lotus.  I said OK, but the fridge run
is coming up fast, and I don't want to push the car to Ft. Myers.  It
still doesn't have an engine mount, ECM, and quite a few body parts.  I
think andrei is right, it will only make it there on a trailer.  The
parts I've recently ordered from the UK will probably take a month to
come in anyways.

I've been calling the fridge run the "pocket run".  You are raiding
someone's fridge, and while you are distracted doing so, I will be
raiding your pockets for spare change.

anyways, 150~200 lbs less in the rear would probably change the character
of the car a bit, I think.  If not much faster, certainly would change
the weight ratio.

oh ya, Rich, that's not my girlfriend, that's my sister...   *wince*
Although the audio didn't come out, so it's my girlfriend's voice; so
you're half right.

Jim

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

click here