Re: [DMCForum] Rotary Engines

> About the Fridge run, Andrei said I should take the Lotus.  I don't want
> to make andrei mad.  he has quite a temper.  I guess it depends on if the
> lotus is finished or not.

U haven't been on the receiving end of my highly refined Irish, Italian
temper... How the hell do you now how bad it is?

If you take the Lotus watch out for police they kind of frown on people
sitting in cars on trailers.  But I do have the Open Pipe Symphony and a
portable CD player you could use for sound effects.

Andrei

click here