Re: [DMCForum] OT: Badger Badger Badger?

Re: [DMCForum] OT: Badger Badger Badger?

> Sound on or sound off, it does not make sense either way.

It would if you ate the mushroom.  It's a amanita muscaria
or 'fly agaric'.  You eat one and then a half hour later you
won't know which end of your body to stick in the toilet
first.  That is if you can remember what a toilet is.  After
that any music will sound awesome.  (If you're really
unlucky, someone will take you to the hospital where some
dummy doctor will give you atropine which makes the symptoms
100% worse.)  After a couple of hours you will start to
remember what species you are, and when you realize you can
talk, you will start asking where you can get more shrooms.

Of course, I don't know any of this from personal
experience.

Walt

click here