Re: [DMCForum] If you won the lottery...VIN 501

Re: [DMCForum] If you won the lottery...VIN 501

First I am hearing of this!!  Where did you hear it
hit a tree??

The car Michael is talking about, is ANOTHER (not 502)
Legend twin turbo car that Grady has.

I too, have always refered to this car as "501"
although I dont know for sure it *IS* 501.

Legend had Vins 501, 502, 528, 530, and 558.

2 years ago, when Ken and I met with Fred Dellis, I
seem to remember some information we saw in the
documentation he let us look thought that made it more
likley (in my mind) that Rob had 501...  I dont
remember now WHY I thought this though.