jump RPM relay again. Ideally nothing should come out. If you get a
steady stream, that is your problem.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "freakybeetle" <freakybeetle@xxxx>
wrote:
> I installed the new O rings that John Harvey gave me (fix #2), but
> that still didn't cure my problem.  I am defiantly loosing my
> pressure somewhere though.
>
> Jai
> 2812
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Good guess (90% of automotive problems ARE electrical), but if I'm
> > remembering correctly Jai's problem was leaking O rings in the
> primary
> > pressure regulator. Car would start no problem after RPM relay
> jumped
> > for several minutes. Until then there wasn't enough main line
> pressure
> > to open the injectors.
> >
> > Bill Robertson
> >
> > >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gullwingmagazine"
> > <gullwingmagazine@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Jai,
> > >
> > > When I had a hard start problem with my Yellow D, Don Steger said
> > > squirt some  starting fluid in and if she fired up and ran... it
> was
> > > an ignition problem.  He was correct... one new coil later and no
> > > more problems.  Normally you would think fuel problem but the
> start
> > > fluid will get a car to start that has a weak spark.  Just
> thought I
> > > would pass along my experience.
> > >
> > > Ron
> > > Gullwing Magazine
> > >
> > > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "freakybeetle"
> <freakybeetle@xxxx>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cgicqte/M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1073018052/A=1911858/R=0/*http://www.lifescapein
c.com/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1987> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1911858/rand=567411601>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: