From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 12:02 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Welcome to the World of Old Cars (Jack Stiefel)

This is why people buy factory new computer controlled rocket science
(and horrifically ugly) automobiles. There is ALWAYS something tearing
up on a vintage vehicle. Your only hope is to buy enough of them that
one or two remain serviceable while the others await repair.

Even the Lincoln I'm driving today has a broken dash clock!
(Supposedly it is otherwise "finished").

Perhaps I should sell them all and buy a Subaru...

Never.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jack@xxxx> wrote:
> Geez man do you live in the backwoods of West Virginia?  Where is the
> Tractor tire planter?
>
> In jest of course
>
> Jack Stiefel - 104.9 Radio Cape Vincent
> Live internet Radio at http://www.radiocapevincent.com
> Visit my homepage at: http://www.sacketmansion.com
> Here You Leave Today And Enter The World Of  Yesterday, Tomorrow and
Fantasy
> - Walt Disney World Entry Plaque

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: