Re: [DMCForum] Bill's headliners

>I'm really glad to hear how well your car is running. While you have
>a lull there, you should really redo your head liners. ;)
>
>Rich

I've been prodding Bill to do those forever... lol. I think I've even
offered to recover the headliners for him for all of the help he's given
me with my DeLos. That's really the only thing cosmetically wrong with the
car that stands out. His DeLo has proven to be more reliable than the both
of mine combined lol. By the way Bill- bring those speakers Saturday and
we'll get them put in your car. Installing them shouldn't be *TOO*
painful...

Out of curiosity... how many miles has everyone put on their DeLoreans
since they purchased them? I put about 2k on my first one in 2 years, and
more than 2k on my second one in 2 months. I ask because I'm sure you've
put more miles on your car in 1 year of ownership than I did in two with
my other DeLo Rich. I didn't trust the stupid thing to get around the
block without incident. It was finally starting to get sorted out about
the time it was plowed over though. Oh well... it's just a car! -Louie

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: