[DMCForum] Re: Erik the nosy busy body

As I emailed to you(erik)this is nothing but harassment,I fully
explained to Ed,and he was fully excepting.(and gave him his full
deposit back)Again you remind me of the asshole that could NOT MIND
his own businesss,and when I ran the auction the first time about 4
months ago,and wrote into the DML and claimed everything was Junk.
(Which of course it was not)and RUINED my first auction.Well you are
doing the same thing !! If you do not KNOW the whole story BUTT OUT !!
Just because you missed out on buying a huge bargain lot,(which I ran
a prelude on ebay,so you had your chance)But you relized after, what
kind of super deal it was and missed out on it..I made no "extra"
money selling to grady.
It was sold at a loss .Unlike other people,(Hint HINT)that are Greedy
bastards when it comes to Delorean cars and parts.Again I FULLY
explained to ED and he FULLY accepted the reasons.He wrote
thatletter,into the DML BEFORE,I had a chance to clear it up with
him. Ed is a very nice person,and I WOULD NEVER EVER try to screw him
in any way.
But You Erik,on the other hand,is a nosy busy body,that LIKES TO
CAUSE TROUBLE,as seen below.

Regards
Claude

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxx>
wrote:
> Harsh subject line, but did you guys read what he did to Ed Uding?
> Below is Ed's reply to what Claude did to him.  We've said it
> before...there is nothing worse than someone going against his
word!
> Ed even had a down payment!!!!  If you accept a down payment, those
> parts were sold to Ed.
> Claude, that was pretty harsh, and very unprofessional of you.  I'm
> glad you are now out of the Delorean community. Please, don't come
> back.
>
> Erik
>

> Well if you tell the story like this it sounds like you did the best
> for the cars.
> In the other way I, Ed Uding from the Netherlands, feel robbed: I
> had a good deal with you and settled it with a $ 2000 down payment
> to confirm our deal which you accepted. 12 hours later you mailed
> and did not call, letting me know that you sold the parts to Rob
> Grady and because I could not pick up the parts and cars that soon (
> beginning of January).
> Nice if you don't contact my to ask, as a matter of fact I would
> have had it all out in the first week of Jan.
> What is left is a loss of two air plane tickets to New York, you
> knew I had them before you made the second deal with R. Grady. Also
> I still haven't received my down payment back!
> Thanks a lot for doeing business, sorry to every body else but I
> think you should know this is the way it went.
> Good deal Rob!
>
> Ed Uding
> Netherlands

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: