From: Jack Stiefel [mailto:jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 9:58 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: Chrylser "Coronodo" Now Mr. Mayor

That is one race I would take part in.  Count me in.  The E350 has up to
255
HP with a 4 speed auto (unless Turbo Diesel) with 350 torque while the
Hemi
has 345 HP 5 speed auto with 375 torque.  You might have bit off more than
you can chew with that bet.

Jack Stiefel
Live Internet Radio at http://www.radiocapevincent.com/
Take a trip to the historic http://www.sacketmansion.com/