From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 11:15 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] ATTN: Dave Stragand

Why not call it a "B280" intake? Is a totally different creature than
B27/B28.

Here's another AMC tidbit you may not know with definite Juley
application:

All AMC engineered products since 1971 will accept any AMC V8,
provided you have or get suitable engine cross member (all AMC V8's
are externally identical, and all will fit a 6 cylinder engine
compartment -- even the Pacer!).

This means you can transform Juley's Gremlin into a lean mean vintage
machine that will smoke wheels off a DeLorean (go for the AMC 390).

Don't forget to change differential to one that can handle torque --
after AMC dropped compression in 1971 it also lightened rear end
significantly.

I believe AMC continued to use same Chrysler transmissions so should
be OK there.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yes, Bill -- you KNOW I know that.  What I meant is the 'Chrysler'
intake;
> and yes I know Chrysler didn't make it either.  I just was trying to
find a
> way to refer to the intake used on that particular application.  =)

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cr8plsu/M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egro
up

web/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1072319941/A=1911856/R=0/*http://www.lifescapeinc.
co
> m/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1985> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egroupm
ai
> l/S=:HM/A=1911856/rand=298738442>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c1mor7o/M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egro
up
web/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1072368876/A=1911856/R=0/*http://www.lifescapeinc.
co
m/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1985> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=266841.4316200.5507732.1261774/D=egroupm
ai
l/S=:HM/A=1911856/rand=903241222>

  _____